I don't know... but I was just walking with Adeline in Namba for an hour and a bit, (from approx. 3.30pm) and at about quarter past 5pm I suddenly began feeling extremely tired. I went to Kyoto's Arashiyama yesterday too. And Umeda the night before that. And I've been running around school and doing groceries etc the day before that. And the day before that.
I remember sometime last week I KO'd at about 9.30pm and woke up at 8.30am the next day and ended up 20 mins late for class... It was horrible, I was really tired. I'm feeling it now too... My knee joints kind of pulse/ache sometimes... and my feet feel so flat. I'm starting to wonder really if walking flat plains is really easier than walking slopes. I'm for slopes now... at least my knees get some work and don't pulse so bad.
Look at me... I'm talking like some old person. Worst thing is... my back aches too. My goodness. What a week.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2006-12-11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment