>.<; It's now the first week of March... and I still don't know when I'm scheduled to leave (+_+) I called up the Embassy a few days ago and they said that everything's pretty much 'prepared' already, only that they need to get details from Tokyo (I'm assuming that whenever they say 'Tokyo', they actually mean 'MEXT') - and once they do, they'll get my flight schedule and then I'd have to pick up the passes from them and at the same time go through a briefing. ...I've a feeling that I've already mentioned this in an earlier post. Ahaha~ *sheepish smile*
-----UWAH! I just got off the phone from a lady from the Scholarship Dept. My ORAL MALAY TEST is on Thursday! eep~~~ Okay I got some serious cramming sessions to do. Today's Tuesday so... do they really have to leave everything to last minute T_T
MEXT = MECSST = Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology a.k.a. Monbukagakusho or Monbusho if it's just for their MoE.
Not through violence, but through the word alone
2005-03-07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment