Not through violence, but through the word alone

2005-02-03

Countdown - 56 days left

WEEEEEEEEEE~... I did it! I finally got around to reading up on a beginner's manual for HTML! -And I even tweaked some of the things on this site! ^^ You can find the document that I used by clicking here. It's about 24 pages long (printed) and it's actually pretty helpful. I mean to say, helpful in a sense that it is quite easy to understand. Unlike the one other document I found (you can view it by clicking here) which only has compressed information on HTML codes; it would probably be more helpful if one reads the first instruction manual beforehand and then using the second one as a handy guide.

In any case, my preparations are well going on, both physically and mentally. The suitcases are slowly being filled, and nowadays I become less and less anxious thinking of going away. My Learn-it-Yourself 'Japanese' books have been dusted off and I have been reviewing my Japanese, in addition to going through the books Mrs Fields lent me (about Japan, it's territory and culture), as well as some further learning into some kanji. I could actually say, at this point, that everything is going smoothly.

I wonder if I'll trip on something any time soon... The tendencies towards good things is that something bad always follows it. Of course, I could just be a little silly about it. XD




HTML = Hyper Text Mark-up Language

No comments: